Sopot University undertakes to ensure the availability of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 April 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The Accessibility Statement applies to the Conference on . Reporting of the SME sector in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe – state and challenges.
- Date of publication of the website:
- Date of last significant update:
The website partially complies with the Act on Digital Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Entities due to the incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
Content not available
- – lack of alternative content for some non-text materials;
- – no subtitles / audio description for some media variable in time;
Preparation of the Accessibility Declaration
- The declaration was made on:
- The Declaration was last reviewed and updated on:
The declaration was drawn up on the basis of self-assessment. Download the Accessibility Review Results Report.
Feedback and contact details
- Mariusz Kowalik is responsible for considering comments and motions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48501042928
Everyone has the right to:
- make comments regarding the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- submit a request to ensure the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- request access to unavailable information in another alternative form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the reporting person,
- an indication of the page or page element to which the request relates,
- indication of the convenient form of making the information available, if the request concerns the provision in the form of alternative information not available.
Consideration of the application should take place immediately, at the latest within 7 days. If it is not possible to ensure accessibility or to provide access in an alternative form within that period, it should take place within 2 months from the date of notification at the latest.
Complaints and appeals
Failure to comply with these deadlines and the refusal to comply with the request may be complained to the supervisory authority by post or e-mail to the following address:
- Supervisory body: Chancellor of the Sopot University
- Address: Sopot University of Applied Sciences ul. Rzemieślnicza 5 81-855 Sopot
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +48585558369
A complaint may also be lodged with the Ombudsman.
The main entrance to the building has an access path to the entrance for people with disabilities moving in wheelchairs. The corridor and hall allow communication and free movement of people with disabilities. The building also has an elevator adapted for people with disabilities. The toilet for people with disabilities is located both on the ground floor and on the first floor. In front of the building there is a parking lot for petitioners with separate, two parking spaces for people with disabilities. It is not possible to use a sign language interpreter on site or online. All important offices of the Sopot University of Higher Education are located on the ground floor of the building. In the hall on the first floor it is possible to start an induction loop. You can enter the building with an assistance dog and a guide dog. Directions: SKM railway – Sopot Wyścigi Autobus stop – from Gdańsk – 117; 122 (Sopot- Reja stop, Smolna stop on request) Bus – from Gdynia – S; 181; Trolleybus – from Gdynia – 21; 31
Therefore, we take special care of students with disabilities. To ensure the full participation of these people in the education process, administrative staff have been appointed to handle them. Since 2013, physical education classes have been conducted adapted to the needs of people with disabilities. Sopot University is a barrier-free university for people with various dysfunctions. In all buildings of the university, many architectural solutions for people with disabilities have been designed, and what was not done at the design stage is constantly being changed and improved. All activities in this area are coordinated by the Office for Service Students with Disabilities and there please submit all proposals and inquiries. Rector's Plenipotentiary for Disabled Persons Danuta Szymerkowska –Kubik. tel +48 502 639 272 firstname.lastname@example.org Employee for the Disabled Service for Disabled Students at the Faculty of Architecture and at the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences Michał Szymczak tel. +58 555 83 60 email@example.com
Other information and statements
- You can use standard browser keyboard shortcuts on web pages.
- A link to the Declaration of Availability is available on each of the subpages in the footer of the pages.
- Pdf files available on pages can be read by text readers (these are files with recognized text are not graphic).
- Film materials on the Facebook profile and the main website of SSW in Sopot are partially available – the gaps will be filled in the coming months.
- The European Internet Inclusion Initiative test, located under the link http://checkers.eiii.eu/ showed that the website https://ssw-sopot.pl/ meets the requirements in 97.28%.
- The test under the link https://www.webaccessibility.com showed that the website https://ssw-sopot.pl/ meets the requirements in 87%.